Afterlifes 10: Narrativus Interruptus


Chapter 10



and

a

woman

with

long

hair

the

front

door

let

go

of

hand

took

the

white

haired

woman’s

then

let

it

go

Drew

my

Piko

was

barking

the

woman

calm

Piko

said

or

you’ll

have

to

Piko

kept

on

barking

he

have

go

outside

though

and

the

white

woman

off

their

shoes

Piko

was

barking

soon

he

was

going

to

and

walk

around

in

circles

on

bed

in

the

kitchen

then

he

going

to

lie

down

again

daddy

and

Drew

and

the

haired

woman

walked

to

the

Drew

and

daddy

were

talking

was

angry

but

he

was

not

to

be

the

white

woman

didn’t

say

anything

then

she

you

like

to

draw

want

to

draw

with

me

took

other

hand

then

she

pulling

away

from

daddy

on

to

hand

then

he

go

white

haired

woman

walked

to

room

her

hand

was

smaller

sat

down

the

floor

in

front

the

table

and

patted

the

next

where

she

patting

she

took

some

sticks

of

her

bag

she

away

had

a

newspaper

in

sat

down

on

floor

again

and

opened

newspaper

and

took

a

page

out

was

a

bald

man

on

the

she

took

another

page

out

the

other

had

no

she

put

the

bald

of

me

green

and

and

blue

and

yellow

brown

black

and

silver

she

the

with

no

pictures

and

the

stick

and

drew

a

on

of

the

page

then

took

circles

inside

she

the

red

stick

and

colored

the

of

two

circles

red

the

two

the

triangle

then

took

the

blue

stick

and

colored

inside

of

one

circle

blue

the

then

the

stick

and

a

green

cloud

with

green

stick

and

she

made

silver

boy

was

walking

the

rain

no

he

was

running

he

was

laughing

with

his

brown

out

now

you

draw

me

something

what’s

favorite

color

the

haired

woman

say

anything

for

long

time

patted

my

head

she

took

red

stick

she

a

big

square

and

three

red

squares

inside

big

square

and

she

drew

little

red

then

she

put

the

red

in

right

hand

she

my

right

with

the

red

in

it

she

held

my

and

she

drew

red

on

top

of

the

man’s

she

put

the

green

stick

my

left

hand

she

drew

little

green

circles

man’s

face

then

she

took

stick

away

and

put

the

one

my

and

drew

silver

on

bald

eyes

the

was

before

now

he

was

she

another

page

of

a

house

on

page

the

white

woman

said

shall

we

draw

the

white

anything

for

a

time

she

stood

up

I

have

to

to

the

bathroom

a

bit

I’ll

back

in

a

you

draw

Piko

on

top

of

house

or

fish

knocking

on

the

door

and

why

a

little

Mauricio

looking

out

the

window

at

the

walking

by

when

come

back

I’ll

some

popcorn

in

I

had

the

red

in

one

hand

and

the

silver

in

the

other

the

white

haired

didn’t

come

back

I

put

the

stick

down

and

took

the

green

and

I

drew

a

green

fish

the

window

I

picked

up

green

fish

looking

at

a

red

ice

come

outside

strawberry

daddy

is

standing

top

cream

Piko

is

standing

on

the

sun

looking

at

Piko

Piko

is

barking

daddy

is

for

Drew

but

Drew

there

white

haired

woman

came

and

sat

on

the

floor

to

what

is

it

I

colored

inside

the

ice

cream

red.

outside

it

was

already

red

I

colored

the

red

too

is

it

spaghetti

or

rose

flavored

or

maybe

it’s

flavored

see

the

sky

outside

it’s

like

your

ice

cream

looks

yummy

I

looked

out

of

the

window

sky

was

red

outside

what

sky

I

wanted

to

took

the

blue

and

drew

a

in

sky

Drew

is

in

the

is

the

plane

going

the

woman

put

another

page

of

newspaper

top

of

the

with

the

house

you

draw

where

I

put

down

blue

stick

in

hand

the

didn’t

say

anything

she

said

cream

is

making

hungry

for

something

cold

and

sweet

me

go

see

what

yummies

you

in

your

freezer

and

she

went

away

have

any

pictures

it

just

letters

took

green

stick

in

my

hand

colored

the

whole

page

green

a

long

time

color

whole

green

Piko

came

the

room

and

to

his

body

felt

warm

against

leg

good

boy

good

boy

the

didn’t

come

back

daddy

bought

strawberry

cream

today

and

chocolate

Drew

likes

I

like

I

took

another

of

the

it

had

on

it

I

took

stick

and

colored

top

part

of

page

red

took

a

time

then

I

the

stick

and

colored

the

of

the

page

blue

the

part

bigger

than

the

red

the

flowers

in

the

blue

the

red

part

all

letters

the

haired

woman

came

back

I

love

blue

and

red

page

it

reminds

of

swimming

in

the

ocean

at

she

had

two

bowls

of

ice

one

ice

cream

was

red

the

one

was

brown

she

put

the

of

she

likes

chocolate

like

Drew

blue

stick

down

blue

up

took

of

the

and

she

tall

woman

and

a

little

hands

the

tall

blue

woman

little

blue

boy

were

walking

of

a

red

lake

I

of

strawberry

ice

cream

sleeping

to

my

leg

cream

was

in

my

was

warm

against

leg

was

still

drawing

I

cream

she

was

drawing

circles

inside

circles

they

were

all

wanted

to

draw

different

I

the

and

took

silver

stick

hand

I

drew

a

silver

to

the

white

haired

woman’s

I

took

the

blue

stick

drew

blue

circle

around

the

silver

circle

I

took

the

red

stick

then

and

Daddy

walked

in

the

room

that

you’re

doing

with

Ariel

Mauricio

asked

Daddy

looked

at

Drew

Drew

at

Daddy

Drew

was

smiling

I

the

circle

then

I

the

green

and

drew

circles

around

the

circle

little

green

circles

were

red

circle

but

they

didn’t

over

other

they

were

just

Daddy

sat

next

to

Piko

hopped

onto

Daddy’s

Daddy

slid

closer

to

me

then

Daddy’s

was

touching

my

leg

Drew

sat

on

the

floor

next

to

the

haired

woman

Drew’s

leg

was

touching

white

haired

leg

He

ate

of

her

ice

cream

watched

Drew

Drew

loves

cream

I

like

strawberry

The

red

like

the

ice

cream

but

red

was

redder

and

the

strawberry

was

less

red

Daddy

ate

my

strawberry

ice

and

took

spoonful

of

the

cream

and

put

of

mouth

the

cold

redness

my

lips

and

opened

my

and

Daddy

put

red

coolness

was

watching

Daddy

Drew

had

another

spoonful

of

the

haired

woman’s

brown

ice

cream

and

got

up

and

went

out

of

the

took

the

red

and

I

drew

red